Friday, October 21, 2011

Eating lots of Proteins to Stay Slim


There is a lot of truth about being slim.In the recent study carried out by University of Sydney have found that including enough protein in your diet helps to keep you slim rather than simply cutting calories.

Consuming protein in low calories can lead to excessive energy intake and cause you to eat more snacks.Enough protein in diets helps in controlling appetites and preventing excessive eating of fats and carbohydrates.This is the first scientifically supported evidence that dietary protein and is also a vital step in preventing global obesity

In the current environment where foods containing fat and carbohydrates is cheap and available in plenty,there are only few health conscious people who go for protein rich foods.Protein is also the driving force for appetizing in many animals.

There is also no complete evidence that protein plays an important role in overall energy intake in humans.

5 comments:

Hannah Hockens on January 26, 2012 at 9:42 PM said...

I agree with you. Protein shake is very important too in workout. It is very significant to understand that protein is what our muscles are made of, and during workout our muscles are subject to intense stress causing micro injuries to the muscle tissues. Repairing this muscle tissue requires protein to facilitate muscle growth. So if you really are into muscle building like myself, protein must be present in your diet, specially in after workout meals. Anyone interested to know more on muscle building diet you may reach me at http://musclebuilding.net.au.

Hannah
Muscle Building Expert

MikeP on January 29, 2012 at 9:16 PM said...

Can I have protein snacks before and after workout? Been doing workouts at home and so much interested on how to build muscle fast. I also found this site to be of help too you might want to check it after, http://www.howtobuildmusclefast.net/

Hot Melissa on January 31, 2012 at 1:15 AM said...

I was looking for a recipe on how to stay slim and this recipe is just great! Thanks, now I don’t have to worry about my diet. You see, I'm an emotional eater and when I'm depressed I eat a lot. I had problems with my job last year because there were rumors of massive lay-offs and I just can't afford to lose a job. Thankfully our company finds a better solution without laying off some employees, if not for http://www.insolvencyservice.co/ I would've been still eating right now! You can visit them to find out more.

Jessica on February 1, 2012 at 12:45 AM said...

I want to slim down too and this blog of yours made me feel optimistic. I'm going to share this to my friends tonight as we meet. Me and my friends are going out for a party tonight, say's they found a nice party venues in Melbourne, gotta check them out. If you're looking for one, check them at http://partyvenuesmelbourne.net.au/

John Matthews on February 2, 2012 at 6:17 AM said...

Very goodt recipe. This one is a treat. f you want to know more about the best tasting protein powder you are welcome to visit our site at http://burnthefatfeedthemusclereview.com/.

Post a Comment